Thursday, June 25, 2009

Hospital Stuff


So, here is some info from my pre-op. For all of Friday I will be on a breathing tube and unable to talk to anyone. However, they expect me to be awake and aware by Saturday morning. Once I am gone from the breathing machine, I will be moved from ICU and sent to the floor. There I can have visitors at anytime. :) Don't be freaked out if I look weird. I will be having wires and tubes coming out of me (if I can't watch Transformers, I can at least look like one ;) ) and look a bit puffy.

Good news, my surgeon is world renown. :) What a blessing that I live 45 minutes away from there.

I am in the Mott's Children Hospital, pediatric cardiology.

I will post more when I get a chance. See you on the other side of surgery.

3 comments:

  1. Haha... the children's hospital. :D See ya there next week! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be thinking of you and praying for you! Take care, have a great surgery and a speedy recovery. I'll try to get ahold of you this weekend. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. (I didn't know you had a blog!)

    I'm praying for a safe and speedy recovery! I am adding you to my google reader... so I'll be watching for an update! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete