Wednesday, June 24, 2009

So, last week I went on a missions trip to Jackson, Kentucky. It was amazing! We painted rooms and a building for a Christian academy which is a year round boarding school for kids who need to get away from their home environments. I could type all of it out..but it is much better with pictures.
In case you have not been there...Kentucky has some of the most breathtaking scenery I have ever laid eyes on.
I made it! It was a lot of climbing to the natural bridge, but worth every bead of sweat created...and there were a lot.


I am enjoying the fan, and getting those hard to reach places all at once. It was wonderful considering the weather was sticky and hot.

The students have a game night, and we got to hang out with them.


Sometimes it takes some ingenuity to get those hard to reach areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment